****WARNING: Viewer Discretion is advised for the following post contains upclose of my teeth and gums****
Haven't been keeping track of my braces update and I didn't take detailed picture to show my teeth movement on the 3rd(I had minion teeth - cobalt & yellow) and 6th Month (Xmas teeth - red & green). So currently at my 7th month, I had my experience with 7 and more colours on my teeth and I will share which colour I prefer so far later on in the post. :)
The lower set. Probably can't remember how my teeth looked like anymore? Fret not, picture illustration is always the best! Even I'm very amazed by how fast these teeth shifted. First up, the lower set first because the changes are more drastic.
You can see the the 2 big holes are closing up fast. At the 2nd month, the spring is placed to push the teeth apart so that the lateral incisor can be pull to the front. Initially I had no idea what was the spring for until Dr Cheng attached the brackets to the lateral incisor. So from 4th month onwards, my 1st 6 teeth are already aligned. Waiting to close up the remaining gap from the extraction.
And yup, gaps are closing up slowly too for the upper set of teeth. :)
So anyways, talking about the preferred colour bands for braces. Up till now I have tried the following colours:
1) Light Purple (not advisable. fades to ugly grey at the end of 1 month and also because I ate too much Macdonald Curry Shaker Fries then. OOPS)
2) Dark Purple (colour is more lasting compared to light purple)
3) Pink, Red, Yellow (neutral about it. don't mind having it)
4) Light Green or Mint & Light blue (kinda made my teeth look yellowish. Won't put it again)
5) Dark Green & Dark Blue (FAV colours. Teeth look whiter and you will see me with either of these colours often!)
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on Instagram: meihodotcom
Selling post: Click here